The store will be closed January 27 - 28 for
Owl Book Club meets at 7:00 pm Tuesday 1/28 in the Gallery.
We will reopen on January 29.
Looking for Book Lists?
Lists for adult and young adult books can all be found on the home page, including both fiction, nonfiction, and anything in between
Lists for the best of children's books can be found on the kids corner page.
RETURN TO THE
Suzanne Collins' prequel to the Hunger Games, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, is coming out on May 19, 2020. Be sure to preorder your own copy today!
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel) Suzanne Collins Hardcover | May 2020 not in store$27.99 (available for order)
Support Commonplace Reader, your local Indie bookstore, by using Libro.fm, the best spot for finding your audiobooks! Click on the image above to go create an account and sign up to support our store.
How to Make a Wishlist
1. Make a Commonplace Reader account.
2. From the home tab, select “My Lists”.
3. Click on “Create New List”.
4. Follow the steps on the screen.
5. When you get to “Step 4: Provide a list of ISBNs”:
- Open a new tab on your web browser and search for a book on the Commonplace Reader website
- For each book you want on your list, select and copy the ISBN number directly below the picture of the book.
- Paste the ISBN in the Titles section under Step 4 of the “Edit New List” page. This will be your custom list of ISBNs.
6. Steps 5 and 6 on the “Edit New List” page are optional.
7. Click save at the bottom of the page to complete your list.
8. Your list is now ready for you to modify and share with others!
49 South Main Street Yardley, PA 19067
Hours: Tuesday to Thursday 11 - 8 Friday and Saturday 11 - 8
Sunday 11 - 6
Stories of the Season
January Indie Next List
Books On The Way Reserve your own copy today! Drop by the store to pick it up!
Future Releases On Order
Indie Bestseller Hardcover Fiction
Indie Bestseller Hardcover Nonfiction
Indie Bestseller Paperback Fiction
Indie Bestseller Paperback Nonfiction
49 South Main Street Yardley PA 19067 USA